It might sound like a pipe dream, however I’m right here to inform you that your taco-related fantasies can develop into actuality.
Moe’s Southwest Grill is partnering with Monster.com to discover a CTO — Chief Taco Officer.
Sure, you learn that proper. The Tex-Mex chain wants a Chief Taco Officer to steer the cost on its upcoming Taco Tour to advertise the restaurant’s new Three Amigos tacos.
The Chief Taco Officer will journey throughout the nation for 2 weeks in a meals truck (you’ll journey shotgun), handing out free tacos and spreading the Tex-Mex love. The tour kicks off June 1 in Atlanta, so be sure you clear your schedule.
No, it’s not a long-term gig, however you’re getting an all-expenses-paid highway journey and all the free tacos you possibly can eat.
And if two weeks of free tacos for breakfast, lunch and dinner isn’t sufficient to entice you, Moe’s can pay its CTO a $1,000 “enjoyable funds.”
So who qualifies to be the Chief Taco Officer?
To begin with, after all you should be a taco fanatic.
Listed here are some telltale indicators that you simply is perhaps good for the gig:
- You have got very robust opinions about exhausting vs. gentle shell
- The crew at your native Moe’s is aware of your identify and common order — and your life story
- You have fun Taco Tuesday religiously
- After which Taco Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- You have got a taco tattoo
- Taco Belle is your Disney princess of selection
On high of a borderline obsession with tacos, it’s essential to be social media savvy, fun-loving and keen to journey for 2 weeks. Candidates should even be a U.S. citizen and not less than 18 years outdated.
The way to Turn into the Chief Taco Officer for Moe’s
- Join the Rockin’ Rewards member program by the Moe’s app
- Decide a social media platform (Twitter, Fb, Instagram) to clarify why you’ll be the proper candidate
- Ensure your put up is public and use the #MoesCTOContest hashtag
And right here’s a professional tip: you possibly can enter one time on every social media platform to spice up your probabilities of being chosen.
Three fortunate finalists will probably be introduced Might 7 on the Moe’s Fb web page, after which followers get to vote for the winner of the coveted title of Chief Taco Officer.
The deadline for submissions is April 20 so hurry up and apply. Free tacos are on the road!
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior workers author at The Penny Hoarder. She labored at Moe’s all by faculty and nonetheless will get the urge to say “Welcome to Moe’s!” when a door chime goes off.
Nice! Join our e-newsletter to study extra methods to make extra cash: