Acquired some good headphones and stable typing abilities? Then we’ve bought a versatile work-from-home gig for you!
Internet Transcripts, a supplier of transcription companies associated to regulation enforcement and legal justice, is on the lookout for individuals to work-from-home as impartial contractors.
You possibly can settle for as few or as many transcription orders as you need, so candidates looking for each full- and part-time work are inspired to use.
But when transcribing isn’t actually your factor (or your typing abilities are much like Flash the Sloth from Zootopia), no worries! We’re all the time posting work-from-home alternatives on our Jobs web page on Fb.
Legislation Enforcement Transcription Jobs at Internet Transcripts
To work as a transcriptionist for Internet Transcripts, you should be a U.S. citizen and move a legal background verify.
Pay: Not specified
- Transcribing audio content material associated to regulation enforcement, corresponding to legal investigations
- Turning round transcription orders in a single to 5 enterprise days
- Typing and proofing paperwork to a minimum of 98% accuracy
Candidates for this place should have:
- Earlier multi-speaker transcription service expertise
- The flexibility to kind 80 phrases per minute
- Robust grammar and proofreading abilities
- A high-speed web connection
- A PC with a transcription software program package deal
- Microsoft Phrase and Excel information
- Good high quality headphones and a foot pedal for audio playback
Earlier expertise with regulation enforcement or courtroom reporting transcription is a giant plus, however not a requirement.
Apply right here for the regulation enforcement transcription place at Internet Transcripts.
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior employees author at The Penny Hoarder.
Nice! Join our publication to study extra methods to make extra cash: