In case you’re a type of individuals who enjoys creating your individual yogurt taste combos, it’s time to place your creativeness and style buds to the take a look at.
Noosa Yoghurt has put the phrase out that it’s hiring 5 foodies to be Noosa Taste Finders. They’ll be tasked with creating new yogurt flavors for the corporate.
No, this isn’t a full-time gig, however you’ll get compensated financially and earn bragging rights understanding you place your individual spin on this lively tradition. These chosen to be the corporate’s official Taste Finders will get an all-expenses-paid journey to go to the Noosa farm in Bellvue, Colorado, to see how the yogurt is made and can obtain a $2,000 stipend to fund your flavor-finding mission.
Easy methods to Apply
To use for this gig, publish one picture on Instagram or Twitter that features:
- Meals that conjures up your distinctive Noosa taste
- A bath of Noosa (non-compulsory)
- A caption describing your dream Noosa taste. You need to embrace @noosayoghurt and #flavorfindercontest.
Just one entry per particular person will likely be counted throughout the contest.
Professional Tip: Make sure that to make use of the hashtag to take a look at your fellow foodie rivals’ submissions and get the news on the Noosa flavors already obtainable. You is likely to be shocked by among the unique combos — I’m talkin’ to you, raspberry habanero.
To achieve success as a Taste Finder, you must:
- Have the pictures expertise to take irresistible foodie pics
- Be keen to attempt new meals and taste combos
- Not be afraid of the unknown within the quest to create tasty yogurt
Your Duties as a Taste Finder
Right here’s what will likely be required of you in case you are chosen as a taste finder:
- Journey as far — or close to — as you need to discover essentially the most attention-grabbing and delectable combos to assist affect future Noosa flavors
- Share your tasting adventures by way of social media
Your position will start Could 7 and conclude September 1. The deadline to submit your foodie photographs is April 20, so don’t delay! Click on right here to take a look at the official guidelines.
Matt Reinstetle is a workers author at The Penny Hoarder.
Nice! Join our e-newsletter to study extra methods to make extra cash: