Rosetta Stone, the overseas language studying software program firm, has posted a job for a part-time, on-line English language tutor. This work-from-home gig requires candidates to work 10 to 12 hours every week. Shifts are between midnight and 6 a.m. EST.
Tutors coordinate small on-line classes that assist each newbie and superior learners with speech and with understanding the social norms of their new language. Rosetta Stone is on the lookout for native English audio system who ideally have educating expertise.
This job itemizing doesn’t point out how many individuals the corporate plans to rent for this place.
If this job doesn’t sound prefer it’s for you — or in the event you get pleasure from working within the daylight — don’t fear. Take a look at our Jobs web page on Fb. We submit new alternatives there on a regular basis.
English Language On-line Tutor at Rosetta Stone
Pay: Not Specified
Candidates for this place should:
- Be a local English speaker
- Have a private pc with broadband web entry
- Be snug working a versatile schedule
- Have a bachelor’s diploma
- Have some educating expertise (most well-liked)
- Be prepared to adapt the course content material to suit the wants of the learner
- Be snug utilizing WebEx, Adobe, or every other net conferencing service
Apply right here for the English Language On-line Tutor place at Rosetta Stone.
Matt Reinstetle is a employees author at The Penny Hoarder.
Nice! Join our e-newsletter to be taught extra methods to make extra cash: