You lastly bought that faculty diploma — or possibly you largely bought it.
However all of the job listings ask for that elusive expertise.
Get the resume fodder you want — plus a paycheck and advantages — whereas working from residence full time as a technical buyer assist consultant for ScheduleOnce.
For this entry-level position, the appointment-scheduling service is looking for these with at the least some faculty accomplished, ideally in math, linguistics or one of many sciences.
You’ll additionally want to have the ability to talk instructions over the telephone to prospects with various ranges of technical experience. Learn: “OK, now hit the ‘escape’ key. It’s not there? Sure, sir, I suppose it simply says ‘esc.’”
Not the job for you? No worries, there are many different gigs on our Fb Jobs web page. We submit new alternatives there on a regular basis.
Distant Technical Buyer Help Consultant at ScheduleOnce
Pay: $25,000 to $29,000 per 12 months
- Answering prospects’ calls and emails in a fast-paced, multitasking atmosphere
- Studying new technical ideas rapidly
Candidates for this place should have:
- As much as two years of buyer assist expertise; SaaS (cloud-based software program) expertise is most well-liked
- Communication expertise to supply technical options in a well timed, skilled method
- Skill to acknowledge patterns rapidly
- Medical and dental insurance coverage
- Paid break day
- Paid coaching
Apply right here for this work-from-home technical buyer assist consultant job at ScheduleOnce.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a employees author at The Penny Hoarder. She’s nonetheless on the lookout for that “backspace” key.
Nice! Join our e-newsletter to be taught extra methods to make extra cash: