Calling work-from-home job hunters within the Land of 10,000 Lakes — right here’s a gig to take a look at.
Ecolab, an organization specializing in water, hygiene and power applied sciences and companies, is trying to find a part-time customer support agent. Candidates should dwell within the Twin Cities space of Minnesota.
The work-from-home job pays $16 per hour and provides non-traditional work hours that suit your schedule.
If you don’t dwell within the Twin Cities space or not occupied with customer support, don’t fear. Try our Jobs web page on Fb. We put up new alternatives there on a regular basis.
Distant Half-Time Buyer Service Agent at Ecolab
Pay: $16 per hour
- Processing 100-plus incoming calls per day from Ecolab prospects and the gross sales group
- Dealing with all calls in an expert method
- Assembly set targets for name high quality, each day attendance, punctuality and different targets
Candidates for this place should:
- Reside within the Twin Cities space (Minneapolis/Saint Paul)
- Have a highschool diploma or equal (bachelor’s diploma accomplished or in progress most well-liked)
- Have a high-speed, wired, broadband web connection
- Have expertise with Microsoft Workplace software program
- Have the ability to attend an in-person interview and a coaching session of 1 to 2 weeks at Ecolab’s workplace in Eagan, Minnesota
- Have the ability to attend periodic conferences on the Eagan workplace
- Have the ability to kind a minimal of 25 phrases per minute (most well-liked)
- Have prior expertise utilizing a multi-line phone system (most well-liked)
- Have information of SAP (most well-liked)
Apply right here for the distant part-time customer support agent] at Ecolab.
Matt Reinstetle is a workers author at The Penny Hoarder.
Nice! Join our publication to be taught extra methods to make extra cash: