If you happen to’re on the lookout for a work-from-home job and dwell in Illinois or Indiana, take a look at this job opening for content material screeners at on-line memorial web site Legacy.com.
(I do know it’s irritating when distant jobs are confined to particular states, however these restrictions are often due to employment tax legal guidelines or different job-dependent laws.)
We discovered this job because of Work at Dwelling Mother Revolution, but when this job isn’t what you’re on the lookout for, head over to our Jobs web page on Fb. We put up new alternatives there on a regular basis.
Content material Screener at Legacy.com
Pay: $13 per hour
- Screening on-line condolence messages to verify they adjust to Legacy.com’s tips.
Out there shifts (Central Time):
- Tuesday – Saturday, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday – Monday, 2 p.m to six p.m.
- Friday – Monday, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Candidates for this place should:
- Dwell in Illinois or Indiana
- Haven’t any conflicting duties throughout shifts, resembling caring for younger kids
- Have a high-speed web connection
- Have a private laptop working at the least OSX 10.6 or Home windows 7
- Have robust communication expertise
- Be self-motivated and have consideration to element
- Worker Help Program
Apply right here for the Content material Screener job at Legacy.com.
Lisa McGreevy is a workers author at The Penny Hoarder. She loves telling readers about new job alternatives so look her up on Twitter (@lisah) when you’ve obtained a tip to share.
Nice! Join our e-newsletter to be taught extra methods to make more money: