Humana, the medical health insurance firm, is hiring a utilization administration specialist. It is a work-from-home gig with a robust choice for candidates dwelling in Texas. As a UM specialist, you’ll help your crew by performing administrative, operational and/or buyer help assignments.
Along with preferring Texas-based candidates, Humana additionally has a choice for candidates with a background in healthcare clerical help, together with licensed nurse aides, medical assistants or people who find themselves accustomed to medical coding.
You’ll work 40 hours per week, Monday by way of Friday from eight:30 a.m. to five:30 p.m. CST.
If this job isn’t your jam, don’t overlook to take a look at our Jobs web page on Fb. We put up new alternatives there on a regular basis.
UM Specialist at Humana
Pay: Not specified
- Attaching faxes for chart critiques for the nursing crew
- Answering departmental telephone calls
- Making outbound calls to members or suppliers to confirm data
- Documenting telephone calls
- Making requests to suppliers and services for medical data
- Sending written messages
- Collaborating with totally different departments, crew members and suppliers
Candidates for this place should:
- Have a highschool diploma (bachelor’s diploma in enterprise, finance or a associated discipline most well-liked)
- Be proficient with Microsoft Workplace packages, together with Phrase, Excel and Outlook
- Have impeccable telephone etiquette
- Have a high-speed DSL or cable web modem for a house workplace (no satellite tv for pc web service allowed) with web velocity of 10 Mbps
- Be a Texas Resident (most well-liked)
- Have a clerical background in a well being care setting, comparable to expertise as a licensed nurse aide, medical assistant or medical coding (most well-liked)
- Be accustomed to medical terminology and ICD-10 codes (most well-liked)
- Have expertise working in a name middle (a plus)
- Have a CNA or medical assistant background (a plus)
Apply right here for the UM specialist place at Humana.
Matt Reinstetle is a employees author at The Penny Hoarder.
Nice! Join our publication to be taught extra methods to make more money: