Sound such as you? Then that’s not the wind in your ear — it’s these work-from-home, customer support jobs at HubSpot calling your title.
The enterprise software program firm is at present hiring distant buyer help specialists. Candidates should stay in one of many following metro areas: Denver, Phoenix, Portland, Seattle or San Francisco.
As a buyer help specialist, you can be accountable for tackling technical points and offering software program options. You’ll want to satisfy targets independently, so earlier distant work expertise is an enormous plus.
The hours and pay aren’t specified within the job itemizing. However based on Glassdoor salaries, this function has a median annual wage of $35,000.
If customer support gigs aren’t actually your factor or HubSpot isn’t hiring in your space, it’s all good. Go try our Jobs web page on Fb; we’re at all times posting new work-from-home job alternatives there.
Distant Buyer Assist Specialist at HubSpot
Pay: Not specified
- Serving to HubSpot prospects by way of cellphone, electronic mail and chat
- Implementing profitable inbound advertising and gross sales
- Working with different group members to drive efficient software program options for patrons
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem-resolution steps to learn the remainder of the group
Candidates for this place will need to have:
- At the least one yr of customer support expertise — distant expertise a plus
- Wonderful verbal and written communication expertise
- An affinity for downside fixing
- Means to ship outcomes and meet targets independently and collaborate with a group
- An curiosity in know-how, advertising, gross sales and enterprise progress
Apply right here for the distant Buyer Assist Specialist job at HubSpot.
Kaitlyn Blount is a workers author at The Penny Hoarder.
Nice! Join our e-newsletter to be taught extra methods to make extra cash: