If you happen to alt-tab out of Overwatch to learn The Penny Hoarder, then this could be your dream gig.
Sutherland is hiring part-time, work-from-home avid gamers to affix its buyer help crew. The gaming help/customer support consultant will assist avid gamers troubleshoot points to get them again within the motion — from router issues to console points. You’ll area requires cost hiccups as properly.
Hours are versatile, round 20 to 29 every week, with alternatives throughout peak site visitors for extra hours (often throughout vacation season). Candidates ought to have a yr or extra of customer support expertise.
The place is 100% distant and restricted to residents of the contiguous United States. (Sorry Alaska and Hawaii).
Whereas the wage info isn’t listed on the job put up, Glassdoor clocks the pay between $eight and $9 an hour.
Necessary coaching will happen from July 18 to August 26. It is going to be on Tuesdays by Saturdays, from three p.m. to 11:30 p.m. EST. Sutherland gives bonuses for excellent attendance in coaching and the primary 30 days of labor.
Perhaps you’re not a gamer. That’s OK. Take a look at our Jobs web page on Fb. We put up new alternatives there on a regular basis.
Gaming Help/Buyer Service and Technical Help at Sutherland
Pay: Not specified
- Flexing your gaming and tech data to troubleshoot buyer points over the cellphone
- Dealing with a number of varieties of calls (billing, web, gaming console and points)
- Maintaining with the newest gaming platforms and traits
Candidates for this place should have:
- A number of years of customer support (in a contact middle is a plus)
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Glorious communication and troubleshooting abilities
- Excessive-speed, hard-wired web connection
- Typing velocity of at the least 30 phrases per minute
- Correct headset, keyboard and mouse (PC equipped by Sutherland)
- A safe place to work that’s freed from distractions
- Flexibility to work additional hours if wanted
Apply right here for the gaming help — customer support and technical help place at Sutherland.
Adam Hardy is an Editorial Assistant at The Penny Hoarder.
Nice! Join our publication to study extra methods to make extra cash: