How are you at juggling?
Not the bowling-pin selection (though if you are able to do that, I’m completely impressed), however schedule juggling. As in, can you retain monitor of a number of journey preparations, conferences, paperwork and extra for high-level execs at multinational firms?
Should you’re a grasp organizer, pencil your self in for this distant recruitment coordinator job posted by search agency Korn Ferry Worldwide.
As a member of Futurestep, a division of Korn Ferry, you’ll deal immediately with job-hunting executives, serving to them coordinate journey, interviews and different logistical points related to beginning a brand new job if you’re the CEO of a Fortune 500 firm (or the same chief).
Your wage will rely on which space of the nation you reside in, though the place pays a minimal of $35,000 per 12 months, based on Futurestep Venture Director Christin Davis.
You’ll be anticipated to work typical enterprise hours, though time beyond regulation could also be required.
Not the job for you? No worries. There are many different gigs on our Fb Jobs web page. We put up new alternatives there on a regular basis.
Work-From-House Recruitment Coordinator at Korn Ferry
- Scheduling and coordinating all elements of the recruitment and hiring course of for govt job candidates
- Conducting analysis and monitoring candidates all through the recruitment course of
- Sending compliance types and letters, guaranteeing their accuracy
- Performing administrative duties like answering the cellphone, faxing and dealing with e mail correspondence
Candidates for this Korn Ferry job should have:
- Two or extra years of complicated scheduling expertise (one 12 months with Applicant Monitoring System is most well-liked)
- Two or extra years of expertise in a company group and matrix-managed atmosphere (no less than one 12 months within the staffing, human assets or recruiting business is most well-liked)
- At the least two years of expertise with enterprise software program just like the Microsoft Workplace suite (particularly Outlook)
- Highschool diploma (bachelor’s diploma most well-liked)
- The corporate supplies your laptop computer and any expertise crucial for the function, Davis stated.
Apply right here for the work-from-home recruitment coordinator job at Korn Ferry Worldwide.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a workers author at The Penny Hoarder.
Nice! Join our publication to study extra methods to make extra cash: