I’m a kindergarten trainer who moonlights as an opera singer.
My favourite celeb is a wacky character actor.
If I gained some huge cash, I’d purchase my grandma a yacht.
In case your knee-jerk response to the above statements is “Issues I’d say to get on a sport present,” this may very well be your probability at fame and riches. Take a look at this on-line utility to turn out to be a contestant on the ABC sport present “The $100,000 Pyramid,” hosted by Michael Strahan.
The sport pairs celebs with contestants to guess class themes based mostly on clues supplied by their companions.
Right here’s hoping you gained’t get caught with Joey.
Contestant should meet the next necessities:
- You should be 21 years or older and a authorized U.S. resident.
- You can’t be a convicted felon.
- You should be obtainable for taping in New York Metropolis, April 29 by Might 18, 2018 (filming requires one full day).
- You’ll be able to’t run for public workplace till one 12 months after the preliminary broadcast of your episode.
- You’ll be able to’t be a contestant or a participant on one other sport present or a actuality/competitors present inside a 12 months of Might 1, 2018.
The rules make it fairly clear the present is searching for contestants with large personalities, encouraging you to have enjoyable with the video audition you’ll submit on the finish of the applying.
And if that wasn’t sufficient of a clue, beneath the response area to the query: “How would you spend the cash in the event you win on the present?” is the suggestion: “Please don’t say ‘scholar loans’ or ‘pay payments.’”
As a result of no person watches sport exhibits for a actuality test.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a workers author at The Penny Hoarder. She prefers a wholesome sport of Plinko.
This was initially revealed on The Penny Hoarder, which helps hundreds of thousands of readers worldwide earn and lower your expenses by sharing distinctive job alternatives, private tales, freebies and extra. The Inc. 5000 ranked The Penny Hoarder because the fastest-growing non-public media firm within the U.S. in 2017.