Have you ever ever clicked on a video of a teacup pig in a tutu, then the following factor you realize, it’s two hours later and also you’ve been misplaced in animal movies?
Or do you consistently browse pet-adoption web sites, although you have already got six canine and a rabbit? Or do you have got pet chickens all named after celebrities (Cluck Norris, Sir-Clucks-a-Lot, Heidi Plume)?
In case you answered sure to any of those questions, then it’s protected to say you’re an animal lover.
And in case you didn’t reply sure however nonetheless have a ardour for pets and have stable writing abilities, then we’ve obtained a work-from-home job for you.
Vast Open Pets is a web-based group for pet lovers and pet homeowners alike, and it’s on the lookout for a distant employees author. In case you joined the staff, you’d be writing about animals of all varieties, not simply cats and canine.
And if writing about animals doesn’t sound like your factor, no worries. You possibly can take a look at our Jobs web page on Fb; we’re all the time posting new work-from-home alternatives.
Employees Author at Vast Open Pets
Pay: Hourly, not specified
Schedule: Distant, 25 hours per week
- Writing breaking information and life-style tales centered round pets and animals
- Publishing content material that appeals to the Heartland viewers, comparable to tales about goats, chickens and cows
- Working with the managing editor to develop the Vast Open Pets on-line presence
Be aware: The managing editor relies out of Reno, Nevada, however candidates from throughout the nation are welcome to use.
Candidates for this place should have:
- Two years of on-line writing expertise
- One yr of search engine optimization writing expertise
- Skill to put in writing participating content material in a well timed method
- Skill to pitch and supply new concepts
- Editorial expertise for on-line writing
- Earlier expertise writing about pets and animals
- Earlier writing expertise utilizing analysis and analytics
Apply right here for the Employees Author place at Vast Open Pets.
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior employees author at The Penny Hoarder. She doesn’t even need to receives a commission to speak about her canine all day (however some would possibly pay her to cease).
Nice! Join our e-newsletter to be taught extra methods to make more money: