Are you out there for a full-time job, however pondering you’d reasonably keep away from the day by day commute and cubicle life?
Then you definitely’re in luck, as a result of WebPageFX, an web advertising and marketing and search engine marketing firm, is on the lookout for a full-time, distant copywriter and editor to hitch its award-winning crew.
It is a work-from-home, unbiased contractor place that requires a 40-hour work week, however you are able to do it from wherever you want, so long as you’ve received a very good web connection.
You is perhaps a complete homebody with a deep connection to your sofa, or possibly you’d reasonably spend your days working out of your favourite native espresso store. Regardless of the case, this job provides you the liberty to decide on.
Oh, and did we point out it pays as much as $18 an hour?
On prime of the hourly pay, contractors are additionally eligible to earn performance-based bonuses of as much as $1,000 per 12 months.
And if that’s not sufficient to snag your curiosity, the corporate additionally doles out month-to-month stipends that the contractors can use as they see match to raised enhance work-from-home life. Some examples are private healthcare, web prices and residential workplace gear.
WebPageFX encourages candidates from all backgrounds to use, so long as you’ve received some relatable expertise, stellar communication abilities and the flexibility to get your work achieved independently.
If copywriting isn’t your factor otherwise you’re not keen on a full-time gig, no worries. You will discover extra work-from-home alternatives on our Jobs web page on Fb.
Distant Copywriter/Editor at WebPageFX
Pay: $15-$18 per hour
- Writing and enhancing a number of kinds of content material, from weblog posts to gross sales copy
- Working with a wide range of publishers on the internet and within the media, starting from leisure and way of life to industry-specific assignments
Candidates for this place should have:
- Glorious communication abilities
- A versatile schedule with the flexibility to work 40 hours per week
- A dependable laptop computer with high-speed web entry
- A month-to-month stipend that may be put in the direction of distant work bills
- Alternative for performance-based bonuses
Apply right here for the distant copywriter/ editor job at WebPageFX.
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior employees author at The Penny Hoarder.
Nice! Join our publication to study extra methods to make extra cash: