After I obtained pregnant, I bounded right into a retailer satisfied I used to be able to register for valuable onesies and a crib.
I broke down crying someplace within the excessive chair aisle, overwhelmed by the sheer variety of bottle heaters I had by no means thought-about earlier than I had a bun within the oven.
Suppose you’re emotionally ready to help expectant dad and mom like me? Babylist could have posted simply the job for you.
Babylist is a web based service that lets nearly dad and mom create a customized child registry with objects from any retailer, in addition to providers like receiving a home-cooked meal. It’s searching for Happiness Heroes — a cute title for customer support reps — to assist households arrange and handle registries.
It is a full-time distant place that pays greater than $15 an hour and consists of advantages, however you will need to reside in California, Minnesota, New York, South Carolina or Texas. (This put up explains why some work-from-home jobs are restricted by state.)
Babylist’s Happiness Hero Sahra Santosha (her precise title) confirms the corporate is filling 4 positions.
“There are a couple of potential scheduling choices accessible,” Santosha mentioned in an e-mail. “All openings want somebody who is happy to work weekends.”
Don’t throw a mood tantrum if this place isn’t the very best match for you; simply take a look at our Jobs web page on Fb. We put up new alternatives there on a regular basis.
Buyer Service Consultant at Babylist
- Answering buyer questions through cellphone and e-mail
- Serving to arrange registries and putting orders, in addition to including and deleting objects from registries
- Troubleshooting points with know-how
- Soothing soon-to-be dad and mom who’ve simply realized that pacifiers are available a number of sizes
Candidates for this place should have:
- Nice writing and talking abilities, significantly when velocity is of the essence
- Quiet area away from your personal brood. As a result of the place is fast-paced and time-sensitive, the corporate doesn’t need you making an attempt to work and watch your children on the identical time.
- The flexibility to take care of previously rational people who find themselves now satisfied they could by accident kill their child in the event that they don’t select the right purchasing cart cowl (there are 45 to select from on the Infants R Us website alone).
Apply right here for the customer support consultant job at Babylist.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a workers author at The Penny Hoarder. The smallish particular person in her life by no means did get that bottle hotter and has in some way survived.
Nice! Join our e-newsletter to be taught extra methods to make extra cash: