Verizon is hiring full-time, work-from-home customer support representatives. Candidates should reside inside 90 minutes of the decision middle in Irving, Texas.
The pay isn’t specified, however customer support reps for Verizon make a median of $19 per hour, in accordance with Glassdoor salaries.
The job begins on both June 5 or June 19 and requires 12 weeks of coaching. The coaching schedule will probably be cut up into two sections:
- Week 1-5 — Monday by means of Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Week 6-12 — Tuesday by means of Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
If you happen to reside outdoors the world otherwise you simply aren’t considering such a gig, that’s OK. You may try our Jobs web page on Fb for different work-from-home alternatives.
Distant Buyer Service Consultant at Verizon
Pay: Not specified
- Troubleshooting and resolving machine, billing and repair considerations
- Upselling providers to prospects
- Constructing buyer relationships
Candidates for this place will need to have:
- An affiliate’s diploma or no less than one 12 months of labor expertise
- The flexibility to report back to the decision middle in Irving, Texas, inside 90 minutes
- Flexibility to work nights, cut up shifts, weekends and holidays
- A devoted, quiet workspace
- Web with a direct connection to a cable or fiber modem
- Earlier customer support or billing expertise
- Earlier expertise working from dwelling
Apply right here for the Buyer Service Consultant job at Verizon.
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior employees author at The Penny Hoarder.
Nice! Join our publication to be taught extra methods to make extra cash: