For those who enjoyment of fixing tech issues — and for those who favor pajamas over pants — we’ve received the right job alternative for you.
LiveOps is searching for unbiased brokers to assist people navigate TurboTax software program. On this work-from-home function, you’d be serving to callers, utilizing screen-sharing and different instruments.
Oh, and also you’ll must have some tax-filing knowhow and a few particular pc specs.
But when this chance doesn’t pique your curiosity, be certain to take a look at our Jobs web page on Fb. We’re at all times highlighting gigs you may love.
Buyer Service Consultant at LiveOps
Pay: 32 cents per minute for a 20-hour week. (You’re paid just for the time you spend on the cellphone serving to clients.)
- Utilizing Stay Look expertise to assist callers with a variety of TurboTax help questions, together with software program issues and primary tax-filing questions
- On-the-spot analysis to supply options to TurboTax points
- With the ability to do mentioned analysis whereas remaining engaged with the shopper over the cellphone
- Displaying a honest want to assist every buyer with their wants
Candidates for this place will need to have these qualities:
- Minimal of 1 12 months in customer support
- Six months of expertise in tech help
- Familiarity with PC and Mac working programs
- Sturdy understanding of tax software program
- Skill to take and clarify detailed notes
- Skill to make use of custom-made functions and software program
- Willingness to make use of your smartphone for the job
Candidates additionally must have a pc that meets some particular technological capabilities.
Apply right here for the customer support consultant job at LiveOps. However do it quickly, as a result of the certification class for this function begins Dec. 18.
Alex Mahadevan is an information journalist at The Penny Hoarder.
Nice! Join our publication to be taught extra methods to make extra cash: